Tuesday, April 13, 2010

latest creations

This is the pink piggy party invitation that Halle wanted me to make.....I used my brand spanking new Create-A-Critter cricut cart - I think they came out pretty cute
This is the baby banner I made for my niece's co- workers baby shower- used A Child's Year cricut cart


This is Chuck's birthday card - love the new SU! happy birthday stamp - really clean and crisp!

And here is the birthday card I made for my dad (yes they are both really into John Deere tractors). On dad's card I used the Martha Stewart fence punch (its sideways).

2 comments:

*~Danielle~* said...

WOW you have been busy! The piggy invitations are adorable! Cute banner! I am sure that the boys will love their cards!

♥Rach♥ said...

That Create A Critter cart is just too adorable, love it! Great man cards too, perfect for both of them.