Thursday, April 15, 2010

baby shower decorations

My niece Sierra asked me to make some decorations for a baby shower for her co-worker Vickie. As the gender of the baby is a surprise to most she requested that I make the decorations in green and yellow. I used the New Arrival cricut cart for all these and threw a couple dabs of stickles here and there.







The booties were a little more time consuming as I chose to thread the ribbon and tie the bows - Alley had to help me unravel the ribbon - I never thought I was going to get a crafting partner when I brought her home!

3 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Awwww...she's "helping" :0) Super cute and great job, those will be a nice addition to the shower.

Jami said...

What fun decorations! I enjoyed seeing your cat's interaction with your Cricut - mine does the same thing. With printers too...so funny!

I just saw you won the new critter's at the TGF blog - congrats!! Have a great weekend!

Hugs, Jami

Avra Williams said...

cute decorations! And cute that Ally helped :)