Sunday, April 25, 2010

cards, cards and more cards

I've been busy using some of my new stamps and making cards - these first 5 are cards that I owed one of my sisters since February! They finally went postal on Wednesday so she should have them shortly - I left it the insides blank so she can use them as she wishes. This first one is Sassy Suzi from The Greeting Farm - the striped background paper is Basic Grey and the purple is from Oriental Trading Company. I used Nesties Label Four and glittered the "fur" on Suzi's coat. The purple accent is something I picked up at Hobby Lobby on clearance.

This card is my favorite - random ribbon, Making Memories paper and a SU! stamp -a Hostess Level 1 set "Country Morning". Nesties Label 2 was used as well.



This stamp is one that I bought when I was on vacation last year - not sure what company makes it. The paper is SU! (Razzleberry Lemonade collection) and a bit of pom pom trim I picked up at Joann's. I also used Nesties Label 4.

This stamp is from SU! (Because of You), the papers are from DCWV, nesties Label 3 and the orange accent is from Hobby Lobby.



This is another stamp from the Country Morning SU! hostess set - the peach polka-dot paper is PaperCrate, the brown is Making Memories, twill ribbon from SU! and Nesties Label 3.



This card I made for Shawn, one of my "sisters" to accompany a goodie package I sent her. This stamp is hilarious - when I first saw it I thought of me and my sisters shopping. We usually don't get this dressed up to shop but we do have the chins! The paper is SU! (Razzleberry Lemonade) bling is from Michael's (they are gold even though they look black in this picture).

No comments: