Sunday, April 25, 2010

a birthday card for Halle

I recently won some digital stamps from one of my FAVORITE stamp companies, The Greeting Farm. I used Pinto Pony to make a birthday card for Chuck's niece Halle who is turning 8 and she has a thing for "yee-haas"(AKA ponies/horses).
I used DCWV patterned papers, the orange is from the summer stack (last year's) and the geometric is from Nana's kids (I think)...Nesties Label 2 and some ribbon from my ever expanding stash. The Happy Birthday stamp was picked up several years ago at the dollar spot at Target.

I glittered the yeehaa's spots and the bluebird's wings and used glossy accents on the mane then tucked a flower behind her ear for some dimension.

2 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Cute card and I totally love that she calls them yeehaws, lol.

Lisa Wilcox said...

ADORABLE-I love it!!