Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm on a roll

For the second day in a row I've completed a layout - but with my sweet subject how could I NOT?? This layout is of my mom and her first great grand baby Leah. The title is a play on words as mom is Leah's great grandmother and she's a GREAT gramma to all of her grandchildren.



The background paper is from Oriental Trading Company, the lettering, both hearts and the heart borders are from the cricut cartridge Lyrical Letters (fast becoming a favorite) the journaling tag and the title tag are from Accent Essentials - that shape is why I wanted this cart so much - Thank you SO much for getting it for me Rachel!!

2 comments:

♥Rach♥ said...

Adorable layout Miss Jewel! Love the font and, of course, the subject! :)

Lisa Wilcox said...

Very nice layout-and two days in a row-disability agrees with your creative side!! And that is my favorite tag!