Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010!

Today is the first day of 2010.

I don't make resolutions as I never keep them. However I do set goals.

Goals for 2010:

Complete at least 52 Layouts - this means making time for ME.

Read at least 52 books - I reached this goal for 2009 and am very proud of myself. I managed this by taking a book with me everywhere I went, many long hours soaking in the tub and actually reading at the beach rather than keeping one eye on all the kids, doing a continual head count (none of them are mine!) and one eye out for surfer boy. ;).

I also would like to keep a running total on the number of cards I make as well as the altered items I create.

And last but not least - I will attempt to update my blog weekly.


Here's to a Happy and Healthy 2010!!

1 comment:

♥Rach♥ said...

Great goals and I would love for you to update every week, I like seeing your stuff! You should comment once a week too, LOL ;0)