Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just wanted to say....

I had some upsetting news this past week - my supervisor from my last job (17 years ago) is battling breast cancer. This news was devastating to me - she is only a year older than me and is so vivacious and full of life; we were very close while we worked together and have kept in touch over the years. I have not talked to her since hearing the news but have been told by one of her co-workers that she has a positive attitude and has recently completed her first round of chemo. Hopefully the treatment will work and she will be back to work and back to being herself.


I made this card to let her know that I am thinking about her. I used the Martha Stewart double loop border punch, random ribbon and my brand new stamp, Talkalotta Bella since Karen and I usually talk each other's ears off when we do connect.


Karen - please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Kick ass girl!

1 comment:

Lisa Wilcox said...

I'm thinking of Karen too-that is Gossipbella by the way. Nice job!