Sunday, February 28, 2010

All day online crop

My online "sisters" from the Cricut MB had an all day online crop yesterday (2/26/10). As part of our fun we were assigned a sister to send a small gift - mine was to go to Sarah aka Cuttergirl.

I made this "magazine rack" resized to hold greeting cards (5 A2 cards with envelopes fit perfectly) however I had no cards on hand so I sent this on so that she would have it in time for the crop along with some baby girl rub-ons (she had a sweet princess Attleigh Jane earlier this month). I told her that she would be getting another package in the coming weeks as I plan on sending her the cards. This was made from double sided MME paper - I do not know what colllection but I know that I purchased this from QVC in the old days when they actually had craft days. The flower is made out of 2 primas layered with a Making Memories brad. I used little rhinestones from M's $1 spot for accents on the upper rim and in the centers of some of the flowers. I made this card for her as a congratulations on the recent expansion of her family. I am not sure of the origins of the patterned paper or the rosebud ribbon but they really did match much better in real life - the colors are off in this picture. The border punch is Fiskars Apron Lace. The stamped image is a Bella from this summer's image swap.


No comments: