Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recent cards

I am posting some of my cards that I have recently made
This is a Birthday card I made for my Dad.. I ran a gold stamp pad over the black paper after I ran it thru the cuddlebug,... the stained glass is really a microscope slide with a stamped image on it then I used my SU markers to color the back side then wrapped it with gold tape.

This is Madison's birthday card from the WildCard cart.... next time I will use thinner paper, I used textured cardstock from the DCWV summer stack and it didnt really want to fold like I wanted it to but I know that at 7 years old she will not keep the card...I then stickled the candles on the envelope and the confetti on the cupcake.

I made this Birthday card for my mom from the Wildcard cart as well. I used SU paper and a prima flower along with some skittles.


This card was for my NSSS Sara57Marie from the Cricut message board - I actually used heat embossing! something that I have not done in eons. The butterfly stamp is from a SU set, dont remember which one and the "because your special" was a stamp that she sent me in the April package.

This is the mother's day card I made for Chuck's mom - I used SU everything.




1 comment:

♥Rach♥ said...

That's funny, the cupcake card is the first one I tried from the WC cart!