Sunday, May 31, 2009

MOTHER'S DAY LUAU

This year for Mother's Day the girls in the Landers family gathered at my house for a Hawaiian breakfast...a tradition that was carried over from our childhood Christmases. Here is a theme appropriate Mother's Day card I made for Mom. Isn't that little penguin the cutest thing? And Sierra & I made place cards with my Cricut Expressions and Life's A Beach cart... each one was personalized to resemble us (sort of)

Here we all are with our Leis... from left, Susan (or Ava as she wanted to be called that day) Me, Sierra, Lisa and Mom.

This is Sierra in all her girly glory....she NEVER wears anything even half way girly so this is a really special occasion... makeup (pink eyeshadow, lip liner and lipstick), pink hair clips, a flower in hair and a pink swimsuit! oh, and a hand sketched tatoo of a palm tree!




Here was our table complete with hanging pineapples (I thought they were centerpieces when I bought them).


We really had a wonderful time and lots of laughs.

No comments: