Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas time's a comin'

Well it's almost here... the presents are bought and wrapped and under the tree, the handmade gifts are done and the cookie recipes are sitting on the counter waiting for tomorrow when I wake up to be made... many hours and dollars have been spent trying to make a wonderful holiday and ZIP it will be over in a blink of the eye!

Sometimes I wish I would just sleep thru the day..... I hate the running from house to house... not letting Chuck spend equal time with his family so that we can run up to my family's gathering... we come the longest distance and usually end up being the last to leave... this year I have to work the next day so it will be an equally short visit for my side.

I hate the lack of Christmas spirit I am feeling.. the big day is only 3 days away and I don't care one bit... it's just something else I feel like I have to do to make others happy....

Yep, I'm thrilled......Bah humbug!

No comments: