Saturday, October 4, 2008

My first Post!!

Wow - here it is - my first post on my own blog - didn't really mean to create one - but why not??? Today is World Card Making Day - so guess what I'll be doing?? Trying to complete the commitment I made on the Cricut MB - Cards for Soldiers - I've committed to 30 Christmas Cards which I need to have mailed out prior to 10/31/08.

If you don't know what that is you should look here http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=3021079.



I'm doing this for 3 reasons - one: it will help me use my stash, two: it will fulfill my Community Service requirements for my work and three: it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for someone else.


So I will post some pictures of what I've accomplished today when I'm done!

wow - I'm a blogger!!

No comments: