Sunday, May 9, 2010

recent cards

I can not remember the last time I scrapped something! All I seem to be doing lately is make cards.....here are my latest creations

I made this one for my NSSS Jenny's son, Isaiah's birthday - made with left over pieces from a Cosmo Cricket kit
Made this one to have on hand - the stamp is Gigi from TGF, all the paper is from my scraps, ribbon was something I found at M's last year and the black bling is something I picked up at the Expo I went to last month with my sister Lisa and friend Christina.

Here is a close up of the sentiment

and this is what happens when you run something thru the Cuddlebug AFTER you adhere dimensional items..i.e...rhinestones....it flattened them like a pancake so her earrings are much larger than I was going for...


This was a sympathy card I made for a co-worker whose Mom passed away.




And this one was made for Wanda, one of Chuck's friends wife whose mom also passed away. This was a free digital stamp I found online.

Last Sunday was Halle's first communion - here is the card I made for her. The stamp was something I borrowed from my sister Lisa - I used Dazzling Diamonds on it to bling it up as Halle's loves everything that glitters. The gold paper is from SU!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

♥Rach♥ said...

The robot one is my total fave, it's SOOOOO cool, love it!