Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day and I was disappointed to not receive a handmade card from the cats this year......but the day is not over so maybe I will get a surprise.
I made this card for Chuck to give his mom, this is one of the digi stamps that I won from TGF.... Chipmunks Gather. The sentiment is from SU! The background paper is Paper Crate, the ribbon is of unknown origin.I

This card was made for my Mom - the stamp is from TGF - Hope from Hope & Grace. The paper is Cosmo Cricket, the tulle was picked up from the fabric department at Wal-Mart - it has a sheen to it. The sentiment is from SU! and the palest green rhinestones from M's. The white heart brad is from Oriental Trading Company.

Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers of human and fur babies!!

1 comment:

♥Rach♥ said...

These came out just adorable, I'm so glad that you like TGF too! :0)