Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Julie, Julie do you love me?


Bobby Sherman, remember him?? Had one hit (that I know of) and really good hair in the 70's...

today I heard his hit, "Julie, Julie do you love me" and it brought back a flood of memories. I remembered my dad sitting behind the wheel in our station wagon... I was sitting in the back seat and this song came on the radio... He started singing along with it while he caught my eye in the mirror... I was SO upset!! I hated that song!! HE WAS TEASING ME!!! AND I HATED BEING TEASED! My name was NOT JULIE!! IT WAS JEWEL!!!


Now that I'm all grown up I think that it is so cool and sweet that he would sing that song to me as he was not a singer~ not even in the shower ~the only time I ever heard him sing was this song for me. I guess maybe he did love me....

No comments: