Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Busy busy!!

I had a little procedure today at the doctor's office so I took the rest of the day off to recuperate and properly medicate myself so I would feel no pain as I am a huge wimp~ part of my "therapy" was to make some cards.

This little sweetie (Cupcake Anya) is for my niece Emily's daughter Leah's first birthday. I just love this image - it is perfect for birthdays!! I used some of that fun Washi tape from The Greeting Farm - this is from the Brown Coffert collection. LOVE IT!! So versatile and fun to play with!

This is Summer from The Greeting Farm (yes I almost have all of them!!). I made this card for my sister in law, Kathleen's birthday. The bow isn't really as crooked as it looks in this picture.
I popped Summer up off the card with some pop dots - the square button is from Stampin' Up! I backed it with some glittery paper.....I plan on entering this card in the Monday Mania challenge over on Club Anya.

1 comment:

♥Rach♥ said...

Those came out SO cute, love all the super fun colors!