Friday, September 11, 2009

and still MORE cards!!

I think I'm a card making machine lately - I haven't scrapped in ages but, man I have pumped out the cards. This first one is an anniversary card I made for my sister and brother in law. I used some lovely Anna Griffin ribbon that I was RAK'd. The background paper is Magnolia Moon (ran it thru the cuttlebug) with some non descript purple cardstock (also ran it thru the cuttlebug - Swiss Dots this time) the couple is a clear stamp - I think its an Inkadinkadoo. This card was created to accompany the 30 cards I made for the CFS challenge this month - I like to make a little Thank you card for Pat Sugg whom I mail my completed cards to . The background paper is DCWV summer fun in the sun glitter stack the bird is a clear stamp that someone got for me, I think it was my NSSS Sara. Anyhoo I colored with bic markers and threw on a couple acrylic flowers and dots as accents.
This card was for my brother in law Dan's birthday - paper is Cosmo Cricket. Really not my style paper and I would NOT have bought it but it came in a pack from the Q that I just had to have!


This is Lindsey's birthday card, not sure of the origin of the paper, the orange circle is Co'ordinations with a Snag 'Em stamp of a chick because, well, she's my littlest chick!!

And I made a matching gift bag....because I am that good of an Auntie!


Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

♥Rach♥ said...

Love the second card with the bird especially, it's beautiful